DIY: Easter Banner
Today on the blog we are showing you one of our favorite Easter DIYs, the Easter egg banner. Perfect to use as decor or to compliment Easter baskets, the Easter egg banner is the perfect touch to add a piece of Spring to your home.
What you will need:
-Print out of Easter egg
-String of choice
- Take print out of Easter egg & cut it out.
- Trace Easter egg on paper of your choice.
- Cut the image you traced onto the construction paper, then set aside.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the egg cut out until you have enough eggs to fill your banner.
- Once you have your cut outs, place in a straight line to imagine how you would like it to look.
- Once you have imagined how you would like your banner, punch holes so that the string runs through it like you want it.
- Lastly, cut the string & use tape to hang your banner.
Dresser in photo is the Little Seeds Valley Linden 3-Drawer Dresser.